A Thanksgiving Table

With Thanksgiving drawing near, I’ve been thinking about gathering around the table and enjoying my family and all the homemade food and dessert that Thanksgiving brings.   This year, we’re still not sure who is hosting, but I would be happy to have everyone over here:)   

I started playing around with tablescapes this weekend and liked this simple one.  I typically go for warmer colors for Thanksgiving, so this is a nice departure for me.  I think I’d like to add some tall glass candlestick holders (or votives) and white candles, but I’m still looking for those. 

Gma, Thanksgiving table 034

I used our wedding china (Ralph Lauren), pale blue placemats from Target (have you seen their table linens lately?!) and pumpkins I painted with metallic gold spray paint. 

Gma, Thanksgiving table 033

Gma, Thanksgiving table 042

Gma, Thanksgiving table 043

I looove the holidays!  I’m just giddy over here!  You too??

0 comments:

Post a Comment