WINNER ($50 Target} & Shout Out to Decor Chick!

Let’s get right to it.   I’m so excited for this!!!   . . . . The winner of the $50 Target gift card is:

TARA in Arizona! 

I love what it says on her profile under occupation:  Stay-at-home-mom and Domestic Goddess!!  Tara,  please email me your mailing address so that I can get this gift card to you pronto:)

Congratulations!  Happy shopping to you!

paper 026

I have been literally floored by the response to the giveaway at HWH.  When I announced the giveaway, I was overjoyed to have 50 followers.  Then, my friend Emily at Decor Chick! wrote a super sweet post about my blog and her readers stopped by and many of them started following me too!  Within an hour of her post, my followers had doubled!  If you would have been in my living room as I was receiving all of your sweet comments, you would have seen me doing some major happy dances:)  As of right now, HWH has 234!!!!!! followers!  Being a stay-at-home-mom can be lonely at times, so knowing you are out there reading along brings me a lot of happiness and companionship.  I’m working my way through visiting all your blogs too:) 

If you haven’t been to Decor Chick!, you seriously must check her out.  I’ve known Emily PB, pre-blog, and she is seriously so sweet.  She has given me helpful hints on my blog and has been such an encouragement.  On her blog, she does fantastic and really accessible home-decor projects with great tutorials.  Here’s a peek at what she’s got going on over there.  I know you’ll love visiting. 

DECOR CHICK!

The Great Pantry Makeover

DIY Board and Batton

Hutch and Buffet Redo

How to Fake Wainscoting

A Book Makeover

There’s so many more projects of hers that I could have featured, but you’ll see:)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment