Back to School {paper pretty}

So it’s back to school for kids these days.  Although my school days are officially behind me, I still remember being that kid who actually looked forward to the start of the school year.  Looking back, what I really loved was the back-to-school shopping . . . for school supplies!  Some things never change.  Look what I got absolutely GIDDY over today at Target.**

These fabulous lined notebooks with a trellis and Greek key pattern cover!  Blue, green, orange, oh my! 

 paper 001

paper 008   

paper 007

The green reminds me of . . .

paper 004 

. . . this wallpaper from Ballard Designs.

The orange looks like . . .

paper 005

. . . this Mandarin Maze Greek Key Designer Pillow from WillaSkyeHome

Design meets paper!  Makes me feel like a kid again! 

*Trellis notebooks (set of 3) are 7x10 $8.19

*Greek key notebooks (set of 3) are 4x6 $5.14

0 comments:

Post a Comment