Where I Blog

Kate at Centsational Girl posed this question over the weekend:

image

I love the idea of asking this question because I also often wonder about those types of details of people’s lives.   For me, I typically blog after my son has gone to sleep and my husband and I have eaten dinner and spent a little time together.  My place of choice is on the corner of our couch in the living room.  

Media Cabinet Makeover 004

It’s a comfy spot to curl up in with my laptop, has a lamp, and is near an outlet so I can keep my computer plugged in.  I have an office, but it’s not completed and I prefer to be in the same room with my honey at night.  I’m sure that once I get the desk I ordered from Z Gallerie, I’ll have more incentive to finish my office and really want to spend more time in there.

I am dreaming of an office like this:

 

But for now, I get to connect with you all from my little corner of the couch!  I can’t wait to read everyone else’s responses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment