DIY Baby Coat Rack

I’ve always thought that these little wooden animals at Hobby Lobby were adorable, and for only 67 cents each, I was wondering what I could do with them.  I decided to make a coat rack for James’ nursery.

Bedroom furniture makeover 002

I bought the wooden, unfinished coat rack at Hobby Lobby for just a couple dollars and simply spray painted it white.

Bedroom furniture makeover 001 Bedroom furniture makeover 004

Then I used a glue gun to glue the little animals to the rack.  We affixed the rack to the wall using velcro adhesive stickers. Voila!

Baby Coat Rack 008

 Baby Coat Rack 004 Baby Coat Rack 005 Baby Coat Rack 006

 Baby Coat Rack 001

 Baby Coat Rack 003

I think it turned out pretty cute, and so easy!

*Here are the parties I’m linking to, including Serenity Now.

Weekend Bloggy Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment