Style Saturday {A Tale of Two Wedding Dresses}

Did you watch Bethenny Getting Married?  I did, and I loved it!  I loved how happy Bethenny and Jason are and how witty and funny she is.  Isn’t Jason the best?  So kind and sincere.  And baby Bryn!   I guess I’m all melty and sappy about babies now that I have a little one.  I thought Bethenny looked gorgeous all season, and especially in her wedding dress- pregnant and all!  I hear the dress was an an Amsale’s Kenneth Poole called “Romantic.”   It had a ruched satin bodice with Swarovski crystal beading at the empire waist with a bustled skirt.

real-housewives-new-york-bethenny-frankel-wedding-2.JPG The gown Bethenny Frankel wore on her wedding day Amsale's Kenneth Poole

I also thought Chelsea Clinton’s Vera Wang wedding dress was beautiful.  It had an ivory diagonally draped bodice with a raw-edged laser-cut silk organza skirt.  The crystal embroidered “belt” is just divine.  

via The Huffington Post

Which dress did you prefer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment