Those Three Dreaded Words . . .

If you are married or have kids, you likely know what they are.  In my house, if I don’t start cooking dinners regularly soon, I think my husband is going to send me back to work- yikes!  Apparently, in the job description of stay-at-home-mom is “prepare nightly dinners.”  I have just had a hard time getting to the grocery store with James in tow, so it was Chinese takeout for us on Wednesday and then leftovers on Thursday.  Truth be told, I like cooking, but I love reading cookbooks and eating dessert more.  Shhh, don’t tell! 

Time to break out my trusty friends . . .

Letters, Necklaces 032  And 30 minutes later . . .

Letters, Necklaces 034Since I have an affinity for pretty paper and organization, the grocery list is one of those pre-printed pads by Real Simple, sold at Target.  Love it.  And that orange book on the right, that’s my “Mom Agenda”.  You see, I needed a Mom Agenda because my days are sooooo busy now (cut to image of me lying on the floor playing “roll over” with James, rocking him to sleep before naptimes, and being generally smitten with everything he does). 

Really, I just loved the organizer.  It’s sleek, stylish and best of all functional.  I love mine in orange- they call it tangerine.

Planner 003

Planner 001

The one I got is specifically designed for moms (and has a special place for, ahem, dinner planning) but they have regular, personal planners too.    Planner 002

*I had planned to post some pics of James’ nursery this week but there are a couple of things I didn’t get accomplished (remember the image of me on the floor?) that I want to finish before I share.  So, I promise to share next week:)  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment