Stylish Blogger Award

image

A big ole smooch to my friends who passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me last month!

A Thoughtful Place 

Southern Comfort

Michaela Noelle

Chic Coastal Living

Hangin with the Hewitts

Simply LKJ

 

If you’re not familiar with it, there are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2.  Share 7 things about yourself

3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 Things You Don’t Know About Me

1.    Must.Have.Coffee.In.The.Morning.  My hubby gets up before me and brews us a pot everyday.  We drink Starbuck’s Espresso Roast and I like to add a glug of Vanilla Caramel creamer to mine.

image

2.  My first job was at a car wash when I was in high school.  I couldn’t wait to start earning my own money.  My most recent profession is the launch of my Organizational Design business.  So far, I have loved it.  The clients I’ve gotten to work with rock and I love helping them transform their spaces.  It’s so rewarding to see the cluttered “befores” and the beautiful “afters”! It doesn’t feel like work to me at all.

image

3.  I’m really short- barely 5’1. 

image

4.  My husband and I got engaged after dating for 8 months, and we were married four months later.  Not too much time to plan a wedding, but I was very decisive (regarding him and the wedding plans:)

0017

5.  I sang in my church choir for about 5 years, but left when I got married to devote more time to our family.  I really miss it.

image

6.  I’d love to have another baby (or two)! 

7.  I am a night owl.  If I had my druthers, I would stay up til 2 am and sleep til 10.  But, James gets up around 7ish so I try to get to bed by midnight.  You might find me commenting on blogs around that time:)

image

PASSING IT ALONG

I’m passing this award along to:

Pizzazzerie

Cre8tive Designs Inc.

A Well Dressed Home

The Hillside Home

Sand and Sisal

Beauty in the Attempt

Pretty Handy Girl

My Blessed Life

Two Story Cottage

All Things G&D

Decor Chick

Sawdust and Paper Scraps,

The Borrowed Abode

High Heels and a Hammer

Val So Cal

0 comments:

Post a Comment