Packing for Blissdom

Is it ever easy to get out of town??  Today’s ‘to do’ list felt a mile long, and not everything got accomplished (the workout fell to the bottom of the totem pole in terms of priorities) but I managed to get my nails done, do some shopping, run to the grocery store, do laundry, figure out what to pack, halfway pack my suitcase, print my boarding pass and Bilssdom ticket, and pick up some champagne to toast to a fun time with the girls!

image

I’m really hoping everything fits into my suitcase.  It’s crazy how much space just the beauty products take up!  I like to use my own hairdryer when I travel, but it’s so big along with the brushes, curling iron, etc.  And I’m not evening bringing my other curling iron or flatiron!  p.s. I love my Henri Bendel makeup bags.  HB is one of my absolute favorite stores in NY, and I hear they have one in Dallas too now. 

image

Here’s the other mountain of stuff that has to fit.  The computer and electronics will carry on with me.  I will also carry on the two small HB makeup bags because I really don’t want to have to replace any of that stuff last minute should something happen to my suitcase.

image

I’m really looking forward to the trip, but will be so sad to leave James.  Knowing he’s in good hands with Daddy, and having the support and encouragement of my family, makes me feel so secure and thankful to God!

If you’re heading to Nashville too, I hope to see you.  Please stop and say hi!!!!!  And I will really miss everyone who isn’t going.  Isn’t it a bummer that we live so far apart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment