Series Goodbye & Office Sneak Peek

As the HWH Getting Organized 2011 series closes, I wanted to say a special thank you to all the ladies who participated and to those who read along!  I love that we can all inspire each other and I hope you got motivated to clean out a kitchen or desk drawer, closet, or even more spaces in your own home!  Maybe you even cleaned out the CAR:)  You can go here to see a round up of all the guest posts in case you missed any.

I’ll be sure to bring you more posts on organizing as my Organizational Design business gets going, and as I continue to tweak things around my own house.   I’ll be sharing in Brooklyn Limestone’s JUNK DRAWER overhaul series on Monday, January 24, so you can see the ‘before’ and ‘after’ of my own previously messy kitchen drawers!

And I just photographed my OFFICE today (gotta love nap time!), so I will share the pictures with you tomorrow with the details on how I created the space.  I really enjoy being in there each day (usually at night, okay, very late night when the house is all quiet!) blogging from my little corner of the world.  Here’s a little sneak peak . . .

image 

*********

So friends, THANK YOU for sharing how you organized your kids’ rooms, toys, kitchens, pantry, laundry room, photographs, magazines, coat closet, jewelry, and office supplies!! And thank you for adding my homemade button on your blogs- made me say, “awwww . . “ every time I saw it! :)

image

 image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment