baby james {10 months}

Holy moly- we are approaching the one year mark!  As a first time mom, I am so blown away by all the things a little 10 month old baby can do!  They are actually little people with their own thoughts, desires, personalities, will, and determination.  Who knew?! 

My son and I have grown unspeakably close these last ten months, but he really loves everybody and will engage anyone who gives him attention.  I’m thankful to say that he is still the HAPPIEST baby I have ever known!  So full of JOY and LAUGHTER!  And the cutest thing there ever was:)


image


He fusses when he first wakes up from his naps, but as soon as I enter his room, his face lights up:)


image 


image


We’ve found some cute boy baby clothes at Gap- love the little robot sweater!


image


How could I resist spiking up all that hair- at least once??


James Spikey Hair 002


image


Meal times sure are fun now- but he’s a good eater.  4- 6 oz bottles/day + breakfast, lunch and dinner.  He is starting to taste some of my meals too, since we usually eat at the same time.  He really likes bananas, but isn’t too picky yet about any food.


image


I love little baby hands!


Home, James 027


His current favorite toy is the learning train he got from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas.  He loves playing with toys, but is also into just roaming around, checking out his surroundings, and trying to climb on things.  He’s hearing “no” a lot these days. 


image image


One of the cutest things James has been doing lately is dancing to his favorite commercial- it’s so funny to see him bopping up and down to the music all giddy!








Oh James, you sure don’t look like that teeny baby in the picture anymore!








image

0 comments:

Post a Comment