Pantry Labels by House of Smiths

When I posted about my pantry organization, I mentioned that I hadn’t yet put labels on any of the containers, but wanted to.  I was so thrilled that Shelley of House of Smiths offered to send me some labels!  What a sweetheart!! 

Here’s our spiffy new pantry, all clean and organized. 

image

But the containers were a little naked without their labels;)

image

And now, here they are all dressed up!

image

image

image

image

image

Aren’t they awesome?!  I love the little outline around each word and they were so easy to apply.  Took me all of ten minutes!  Thank you, thank you Shelley!  You ROCK!  Shelley sells these labels and so much more in her vinyl shop, Wonderfully Wordy, so if you would like to dress up your containers (or anything else in your home), give her a shout.

Her email address is:  casonshelley@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment