More Mirror Love

Why is it that when you go shopping when you have no money to spend, you see so many things you want?  Then, when you actually have money to spend, you can’t find anything to buy!   About 4 months ago, I got a rewards certificate for $275 from Pottery Barn that expired on February 19, 2011.  Since that time, I’ve spent more time than I care to admit searching the PB website and catalog looking for something special to put in our home, but nothing I had to have stood out.

Then, the dilemma became do I try to find something for under $275 or buy something bigger that I could put the $275 toward?  I was paralyzed with indecision! 

With only days to spare, I finally decided on this small Eagan mirror for $250.

image

image

I really like how the mirror reflects the stairway:)

For a similar, less expensive DIY version of this mirror, see what Sassy Cassie did with a series of mirrors she glued together in her gorgeous entryway.  I don’t think she did a tutorial, but here is the finished result. 

image

image

********

I’m also stopping by two friends’ places today, so hop on over!!

image

image

*********

And good news for those of you in Utah!  My friend Jylare of Jylare Ann Photography will be there April 4-9, 2011.  If you’d like her to create some beautiful memories for you and your family, email her at jylare@gmail.com or call her at (714)474-5836.

image

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment