Living Room Drapes

Ah, I’m so happy to have FINALLY decided on fabric for my living room/breakfast room drapes!  It’s only been about three months that I’ve been eyeing my naked windows with contempt.  And unlike before, this time, I’m hiring a friend to sew them for me!  Here’s the sample fabric:

image

image

The drapes will go on the far ends of the living room windows too.  It will be so nice to have the added visual interest and something to draw the eye up (still need to raise the mirrors!) p.s. I can’t believe I got a shot out the window without just a bunch of glare- I played around with the manual settings on my camera but have no idea how I stumbled into the settings.  Centsational Girl recently did an awesome tutorial.

image

I was even able to get a shot of the view from inside our doors.

image

Okay, I digress, but back to the fabric- look at all these little free samples I collected at High Fashion Home. 

image

image

image

I can’t wait to show y’all the finished result!

0 comments:

Post a Comment