New Spring Shoes

We’ve had a spell of warm weather here this week (highs in the mid-70’s), which has me longing for

imageIn preparation for the upcoming season, I bought a few new pair of shoes! 

image

I love a wedge heel for those everyday occasions when you’re going for a casual look, but still want a little height.  And of course, I had to get both silver and gold.  The wedges pictured above are Gianni Bini at Dillard’s.  In Houston, we wear flip flops a lot, especially in the summer.  Well, at least I do.  Both pair pictured above are from Target.  I don’t like to spend a lot since they typically last only one season.

Also on my wish list is some fun nude heels.

image

BCBG Generation “Anja” (image via Piperlime) & Enzo Angiolini “Scarla” (image via Piperlime)

And look what James got! 

image

Are you looking forward to Spring yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment