The “O” Collection

I didn’t set out to collect O-The Oprah Magazine, I just kept keeping them:)  I don’t have every copy ever published, although I do think I’ve been a subscriber pretty much from the start.  In fact, I remember where I was when I read my first O Magazine.  I was single, living alone in a small apartment, while going to college for broadcast journalism, and about to enter law school.  I recall taking that first magazine to the complex’ pool to read one evening.  I loved O’s message of “Live Your Best Life” and still do.  

image

image image

Until recently, these magazines were sitting in open storage bins in my office closet.  As I began pulling them out of the bins to organize them, I noticed that they looked pretty in similar color combinations, so I put them on display in the Container Store magazine holders in my office. 

Do you collect anything?  If so, how do you display your collection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment