Light and Bright

Hi all!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  Busy here, I’ve got a couple of different projects going on and making my way through accomplishing them while the baby sleeps.  I am excited to show you our improved bedroom.  As you know, since we moved into our house in July, the windows in our master bedroom and bathroom looked like this

baby and spray paint 019

baby and spray paint 020

Blogs and Coffee 007

Last Thursday morning the shutters were finally installed and I couldn’t be happier with the results.  I was getting nervous as the shutters were being brought inside because they looked huge, but once they were installed, it made sense.

shutters fabric bookshelf 001

shutters fabric bookshelf 004

shutters fabric bookshelf 005

shutters fabric bookshelf 034 

And did you notice in the photos above the new bedding?  I was at Target over the weekend just minding my own business when this fabulous Thomas O’Brien bedding jumped into my basket.  Don’t you hate it when that happens?! ;)

shutters fabric bookshelf 019 

After living in the dark for so long, I am amazed at how light and bright our room is when the sun shines in!  See?! 

James in bed 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment