The Look For Less {Home Decor}

I wanted to share some goodies I found recently (for a lot less!) at Home Goods and Hobby Lobby.  And yup, I did swipe them up immediately!

TRUNK/SUITCASE

image

The cool silver and warm leather featured on these trunks are so chic together.  Love, love, love.

GLOBE

image

This globe is so such a neat piece and pretty tall too.  Right now it lives in our entry way, but it would also look great in my hubby’s office.

LACQUER BOX

image

I squealed with delight when I saw this lacquer box at Home Goods.  They had all kinds of different color combinations too.  I settled on one that I thought might work in our guest room.

LETTERS {12-INCH}

image

I heart the alphabet!  You can use a single letter as an initial on a bookcase or spell out a whole word.  The gold doesn’t really go with our current color scheme, but nothing a quick coat of spray paint can’t fix. 

Found any good deals lately??  Do share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment