I Heart Blogs

I recently asked you what your favorite blog was and what you liked about it.  The responses poured in!  It was interesting to see which blogs top your list of faves and those we have in common. 

Here are some of your favorites, according to my very scientific poll:) In no particular order:

And some honorable mentions:

And since you shared your top picks, I wanted to share some of my new daily reads (that aren’t on my blog roll already, which I plan to update soon) and narrowed it down to five:

6th Street Design School.  I can’t believe I only recently found Kirsten.  I can see why she has over 1000 faithful followers.  Kirsten is an interior designer with a sense of style that I really admire and relate to.   She also features cool etsy finds and rooms to inspire.

image

A Thoughtful Place.   Although Courtney has only been blogging since September, her previous blog posts have me anticipating what she has in store next.  Just dying for more.

image

Enjoying the Small Things.  Kelle makes my heart swell.  Period.

image

Hi Sugarplum!  From the moment I “met” Cassie, we instantly clicked.  She has done some amazing DIY projects and makeovers around her house.  Those great interiors, coupled with her sweet sarcasm and wit, keep me coming back for more. 

image

Sixty-Fifth Avenue.  I just love Londen’s simple, stylish approach to decor.  I wanna be a houseguest at her place.  Would it be rude to invite myself over?!

image 

well . . . what are y’all still doing here?! :)  ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment