"Did you get a new lamp?"

I've had to laugh because the last few times my sister-in-law has been over, she's asked, "Did you get a new lamp?"  I guess I change lamps about as often as I get my hair highlighted!  But since Home Goods sells lamps for about $40, it's hard not to indulge in a pair every so often.  But I REALLY like my new ones, so they may be here awhile.



We started with this lamp from Pottery Barn, but the glass lamp shade broke and I haven't been able to find a replacement.





So I replaced it with a light blue/aqua bubble-shaped lamp.




Then, after the drapes were hung and new pillows (Ikat from Crate & Barrel) were added, I swapped the blue lamps for silver, but wasn't crazy about the shape and they were too lightweight and I was afraid James would knock them off the table.




Enter new lamps!  Love the curves and how sturdy it is.  Also, the tan linen lampshade goes well with the drapes.




My new lamp reminds me of this one from Pottery Barn, which is $200, just for the base!






Do you find yourself switching out things like lamps and pillows too?






0 comments:

Post a Comment