Summer Foodie



Kate from Centsational Girl is hosting a summer link party today, and I'm joining in with a few favorite summer food and drink-related goodies!



How delicious and inviting does the picnic spread below look?  I love how it's all served from a huge, casual basket.  A glass of crisp chardonnay, some fresh fruit, and a big hunk of brie with crackers is a tiny piece of heaven.  Of course, right now in Houston you'd better be serving your picnic indoors if you want to be comfortable:)






via Martha Stewart


Lunch served with a side of refreshing mint iced tea is too good to pass up!






via Photo by Tomo Jesenicnik | IST.


Or if you prefer your beverage with a kick, how yummy does this raspberry mojito look? 







via


For dessert, it has to be something made with summer fresh berries, like this berry tart from Grace of My Sweet Life.




**********

Thanks for the party Kate!
I

**************





Also, you can head on over to Look Linger Love today to see my guest post about the images that inspired my closet:)  Thanks for having me Chassity!















0 comments:

Post a Comment