HWH's 1st Birthday!





When I published my first post (a test post of sorts), I had no idea how much I would fall in love with blogging and my on-line friends.  Thankfully, I've gotten to actually meet some of them, making this whole blogging thing that much more sweet.  


My plan for my blog initially was to chronicle our house building process, but it's turned into so much more.  Becoming a mom led to me posting more about motherhood and my son, and instead of just sharing pretty inspirational decor images, I found myself sharing OUR home.  Thus, a "home blogger" was born.  After a few months, the writing process naturally started to become more intimate as I received comments and began to have conversations with readers.  


A new blogger never forgets her first comment and follower! 




And the longer you're at it, the more you appreciate that people continue to comment and follow! It's especially fun to hear from a reader who recently found your blog and writes to tell you how much they like it.  


for reading along, sharing your lives through your comments and emails, and for your advice, encouragement and love.


********


Many thanks to my blog designer Jenna of QA Design.  She is so wonderful to work with, if you ever need help with your blog, I highly recommend her.  She helped me clean things up a little this week and I hope you like it!  p.s. You can follow Jenna on Twitter @jennarammell




0 comments:

Post a Comment