Summer To-Do List



Ever since creating my home agenda, I've been tackling some "to-dos" around the house and making lists of larger projects I want to accomplish in the future.  Watching my son go from rolling over and cooing to running around the house at mock speed while singing his ABC's makes me  consider what's important and how I want to spend my time, since life seems to go by so quickly! Yes, I like to have a clean house, but I also appreciate seeing those tiny handprints on the fridge, near the middle, since that's as high as he can reach.  And the toys strewn about our sitting room floor?  I find myself smiling at them, because it's a sign that he's still here.   Maybe I'm a sappy new mom, but I have a best friend and mom to two (ages 2 and 4) who theorizes that teenagerhood might be akin to pregnancy- when you get to the end, you are ready for them to be out! :) 


But I'm not quite there yet, and summer afternoons have a way of slipping past all too soon if I'm not intentional about them.  So, enjoy them we do!  If you were to drop by our house on a random weekend in the recent past, you'd likely find us playing in the backyard (while piles of clean laundry wait to be folded) James naked, wet, and covered in dirt, both of us enjoying melting popsicles and our little blow up pool.  These are the days!  


The laundry can wait until bedtime:)


What else do I want to do this summer?  Here's our "to do" list:







1, 2, 3, 4







1, 2, 3, 4





via


What's on your summer to-do list?  
















0 comments:

Post a Comment