Summer




Image via
and it's HOT!  We're talking 100+ degrees and you're sweating immediately upon stepping outside.  Like it's too hot to be outside unless there's a pool or some sprinklers involved.  And it's making my crave ice cream!


We had friends in from New York this weekend and enjoyed hitting up a couple of our favorite restaurants (Pappasitos and Buffalo Grille) and then barbecuing up some veggies and shrimp at our house on Sunday with some frozen margaritas and homemade guacamole (courtesy of my hubby).  I added a little summer decor to our house too, which I'll show you tomorrow.   How are your temps these days?  It's just blazing hot here- then we had a brief, but welcome, thunderstorm on Sunday evening while our friends were over! 


My friend Courtney (A Thoughtful Place) is dishing out 5 days of 5 minute projects this week (awesome idea!) on her blog and was kind enough to ask me to contribute.  Just click on the picture below to visit!




0 comments:

Post a Comment