Running

Hi all!  I've missed you! I was out of town 3 days for work last week and it's so good to be home.  We spent the weekend hanging with family and wrapped up Sunday evening with a BBQ at my sis-in-law's house.



Also, I went running a bunch.  I'm thisclose to having my pre-pregnancy body back- just in time to start getting baby fever again!  Running, lifting weights, and eating clean is bringing sexy back baby! Ha!  I've been wearing the same old running shorts and sports bra forever, so I treated myself to two new pair of shorts from Lululemon and a couple of sports bras from Academy.  Nothing like looking cute to get you motivated to get into the gym:)



I love to run while jamming out to my ipod, and the perfect selection of booty shaking music is especially helpful to keep my feet hitting the track when I want to give up, am out of breath, and don't think I can keep going.  And I love when the message in the song improves my mood or self esteem.  Or just makes me feel good and happy!  And I always start with this old song- do you know it? What are your favorite workout songs?  I need to download some new ones- I just downloaded this and this!






via

0 comments:

Post a Comment