Dining Room OBSESSION

I'm obsessed with this dining room!  





via 


How gorgeous is it?! From the rustic wooden ceiling, the simple but grand iron chandelier, and the architecture of the space with the pillars, fireplace and the way you can peek into what appears to be a living room lined with a bookcase wall.  The room is inviting and bright and looks like a place I'd like to linger over breakfast eating croissants and drinking coffee while I browse the magazines that have piled up.  In my breakfast fantasy, James is still sleeping, giving mommy those precious moments of uninterrupted bliss to read more than one sentence of a magazine- but I digress!


And I love how the table is set with the varying heights and different types of greenery.  I always just put one vase of flowers on our table, but it's pretty large, and after seeing this one, I know layering the plants will look so much better!  Can't wait to try it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment