New Sunglasses

My trusty old sunglasses bit the dust over the weekend.  I was running in the park with James in the stroller and it was so hot that my sweaty face couldn't keep the glasses on my nose!  I put my glasses into the storage compartment on the jogging stroller- with my keys!- and my already scratched glasses are no longer wearable due to the new large scratch on the lens directly over my left eye.



I definitely need a replacement quickly, but don't want to spend a lot of money!  And I always think sunglasses never look good on me, so I have a terrible time finding a pair I like.



My last pair were Oakley and looked something like this,



I had them over 2 years- pretty good huh??!



I like the classic Ray Ban Aviator, but I'm not sure they'd look this good on me.





Lots of brands make their own version of the aviator, and the Armani Exchange version is $65.




Is there a favorite style/brand of sunglasses you like?  How much do you typically spend on sunglasses? I hate it in the past when I've bought a cheapie $20 pair and they are LOPsided!  I have a gift certificate to Nordstrom, so I may stop in to try some on this week.  I need a replacement with all this bright sun we're getting!










0 comments:

Post a Comment