Personalized iphone Case

This is one of the coolest DY projects.  I’ve admired the iphone cases designed by Dani Notes Stationery, including my friend Elsa’s at Casa Greer.  I have the white case, but am on my second one since James has dropped it too many times.  My current case has a crack in it so I need to replace it soon.

image

via

The Dani Notes cases sell for $55, but recently, I came across the iphone case that Dwellings By Devore made for just $5!

She started with a clear iphone case, used Microsoft Publisher to create a cool design and monogram (but you can just as easily use scrapbook paper), and voila!

image

image

image

image

Cool, huh?  And this way, you can change out the design when you feel like it.  By the way, Mrs. Devore has a beautiful home that she decorated herself.  She’s an aspiring designer, so I’m sure you’ll love to check it out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment