Home Tour {A la Mode}

image

Since discovering Shelii’s blog, a la mode, I have been back nearly everyday to try to catch up on her older posts and to inspect every inch of her gorgeous home.  I knew I had to share it with you, not only because it is simply beautiful and unique, but because she has decorated it herself, often with finds from Home Goods and other discount stores.  Shelli has done a great job of making her money stretch. 

I also love Shelli because I can relate to her giving up her corporate job to be a stay-at-home mom to her adorable daughter (who is just a month older than James!).  Also, we moved into our homes at the same time (although hers is much more complete than ours!).  Shelli is witty and fun and I know you’ll love getting acquainted with her.  Now on to the tour!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image image

All the pictures are from the a la mode blog, but there are lots more on her blog, complete with source lists for each room! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment