More Indoor/Outdoor Rug Fabulousness!

Over the weekend, I made an attempt to go through and read some of my magazines that have been piling up for way too long!  I don't know how I've managed to accumulate so many magazines since I only subscribe to a few, but lately, I've been getting a lot of catalogs too. I was pleasantly surprised to see what some of these retailers had in way of indoor/outdoor rugs, since I just  posted about our new rugs last week.
 
I had never even heard of Viva Terra, but I really liked this rug I found in their catalog.
 
$125 (6x9)
 
image
 
 
Similarly, Napa Style (who??) had some awesome colorful (and reversible!) Kilim rugs.
$149 (6x9)
 
image
 
image
 
 
These Grandin Road rugs are pricier ($499 for an 8x10), but cool too.
Grand Tiles Outdoor Rug
image
 
image
 
 
And finally, from Ballard Designs (yes, I know who Ballard Designs and Grandin Road are:)
 
$199 (8x11)
 
image 
 
$199 (7'10 x 10'10)
 
image
 
$199 (8x11)
 
image
 
Do you have a favorite?  I have to say that I'm excited to see such good designs in indoor/outdoor rugs!  I think the colorful ones would be even better at camouflaging spills, but they are all lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment