Handmade Mother’s Day Cards

As a new mom, I know how meaningful it can be to hear the genuine words, “You’re doing a good job".  Those simple words can bring me to tears, given the day.  So, I wanted to let some of my favorite mamas know I think THEY are doing a great job. 

I mentioned the other day that I was inspired to create handmade mother’s day cards because when Nancy and Laurel brought hand-crafted gifts for us to the blogger meetup, the feeling was conveyed that they cared enough and took the time to create something with their hands for us.  I so appreciated that and wanted to pass it on.

image

The cards aren’t fancy or elaborate, just simple little notes with a heartfelt message.  I made them with cardstock and embellished them with ribbon, Japanese tape, stickers, rhinestones, and hole punches.  I had fun personalizing each card for the specific recipient. 

image

image

image

image

image

image

I hope y’all have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment