Thank You

Man am I happy it’s Friday!  I recently returned to work two days a week and it has been a perfect combination for us.  I still get to be home with James most of the time, but I also get to earn money for our family and do the work I trained so long for with people I REALLY enjoy being around!  Now I have found that I cherish even more the days I don’t have to work- like Friday!!!  I’m so thankful that my job (that I’ve had since law school!) has been so flexible on my schedule.  Praise God! 

And speaking of

image I’m super thankful for the features last month!  If you have featured HWH, let me know:)

Click the photo to visit the site:)

image

image

image 

image

image

image

image

image

image

********

and, the

image of the Milk & Cookies pillow giveaway is

Wendy “Ramblings From the Sunshine State”!

Congratulations!  Please email me at honeywerehomeblog@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone who entered!  And don’t forget, the discount code “honeywerehome” is good until April 18, 2011.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment