Spring Bag

It seems that every year, about this time, I start itching to get a new bag for Spring.  I got a new bag last November that I still like, but I love seeing the new Spring styles.  If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you probably know I have a thing for Michael Kors.  His Santorini natural tote is a current fave.

imageimage
image  
Kate Spade’s straw bag with “petuna” ribbon is also pretty cute!
imageThis yellow and white stripe leather one is fun too, but I think I need a bag with shoulder straps.
image 

And I’ve also love Tory Burch totes.image
image

Trina Turk’s canvas tote with pink and green and shiny patent bottom also caught my eye.

image Ahh, so fun to see all the new Spring stuff!  It’s a good thing I’ve been staying out of the stores lately!

*********
P.S.  Today is the last day to enter the $200 e-spree giveaway to Joss & Main.

0 comments:

Post a Comment