baby james {13 months}

We’ve officially entered the second year and I have to say it just keeps getting better and better!!  Being a first time mom, I had no idea that my heart could contain such love.  Now that James is a little older, he’s doing more and more and continues to bring so much JOY to our lives.  Every morning I look forward to another day with him.  

He’s quite proficient at climbing up the stairs and shimmying down on his belly.  So much so that we finally installed a gate to prevent any accidents. 

DSC_0180 DSC_0179

He’s also good at getting on and off of his dinosaur and riding it around the living room.

DSC_0074 DSC_0065

Loves to play with his toys in his bedroom.

DSC_0017

Still likes the pacifier, but only one kind.  I keep several in his crib for nap and bedtime and at least one in my purse but I’m really tired of chasing it down the grocery store aisles so I try to limit it.

DSC_0999

DSC_0997

Keeping the remotes and phones away is a challenge.

DSC_0983

I die over his plaid shorts!  He loves those little board books and reads out lout.  So cute!

DSC_0970

So funny how he likes to sit with one leg folded back. 

DSC_0955

Into all the cabinet doors and drawers.  His favorite thing is to empty all the clothes out of my bottom dresser drawer in my closet while we’re in there together in the morning and I’m getting ready.  I also moved some of my kitchen plastic bowls to a place where he can play with them while I’m cooking in the kitchen.

 DSC_0835

His hair has really lightened up from the jet black mane he was born with.  And he still has blue eyes, I guess he takes after my mom since Jimmy and I both have brown eyes. 

DSC_0830

How many family members does it take to get James ready for a bike ride??  He loooved it by the way! 

image

We usually go to the park on the weekends and luckily we live close enough to my awesome sis-n-law that she and her family can meet us there. 

DSC_0851

DSC_0840

Hi cousin!!!

DSC_0849

Our little happy guy! 

DSC_0844

And he’s learning to walk!!!  Watch out world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment