Style Saturday



After James was born and I began to venture out of the house again (albeit in short trips) with him in tow, I quickly realized how much stuff you need to take with you when you leave the house with a baby.  Hauling around the stroller and my big diaper bag meant that I had really no room for my purse.  Cross-body bag to the rescue- it works wonders because it's so easy to just sling across your body.  Look ma, no hands!  It's small- so it really just holds my keys, phone, small wallet with cash and debit card, a couple lip glosses and a few pens.  Now, I love carrying wearing this bag even when I'm not with the little guy.


This one is the one I ordered (but mine is tan python print):
Michael Kors- $129.00



Here are some other cute options in varying price ranges:



Carlos Santana $29.99
Style and Co. $29.99


Style and Co. $29.99
Nine West $40.00
Fossil $40.99


Vera Bradley $44.00
Steve Maddon $48.00


Betseyville $57.60
Fossil $59.00
Tignanello $64.00




Jessica Simpson $68.00
Kate Spade $178.50




Burberry $450

0 comments:

Post a Comment