First Major Purchase for the New Casa

While the house is being built, I've been busy planning how we're going to decorate it.  I've made many a purchase in my head:)  First things first, we're going to need a new couch.  The couches we currently have are old, dirty, smelly, and have been generally demolished by our dogs.



I spent a long time researching couches at various retail stores and online.  We determined that we wanted a sectional so that we could lounge comfortably (we spend a lot of time on the couch) and accomodate several people.  The requirements were:  comfy, simple style, durable and easy-to-clean fabric, in a neutral color.  I like to keep the basics neutral and use color in the accessories so they are easily exchanged when you get bored or want to switch things up. 


After much searching, we finally settled on this:



The Piece 4 Piece Sectional Wedge by Pottery Barn in Light Wheat. 



I like that it has a chaise at the end- I'm claiming that as my end of the couch:)  The only problem is, I'm not 100% sure that it is going to fit.  I've measured the room and the couch dimensions and I think it will work, but I won't know for sure until we see it in the room.  I hope it works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment