Style Saturday: Wedges

I love wedge sandals for summer.  For starters, I'm really short (5'1) so I love the height they give.  Plus, they are generally more comforable than heels and dressy enough for me to wear to work.  I've literally worn these everyday to work since I went back from maternity leave (I have them in gold and silver so they go with everything).






Charles by Charles David (Notty)


And they come in other summery colors:










            













These are fun too:






Michael Antonio (Halon)


Sergio Zelcer (Candy T-Strap)


Via Spiga (v-Tustin)




Charles David (Ferocious)




BP (Cork Wedge)




Coach (Bernadette)




Charles by Charles David (Mosaic)




Coach (Kimi)


Michael by Michael Kors (Palm Beach)




Steve Madden (Cereall)




Tory Burch
Volitile - These would be great to wear to a 4th of July party:) 






0 comments:

Post a Comment