Organized (Recipes)

Keeping your recipes well-organized and in one spot is a lifesaver when planning your weekly menu or when you want to easily find something to make.  I, like many of you, often tear recipes out of magazines and put them into binders with clear, plastic protective sleeves.  To add a pretty and creative element, I also print recipes from my computer onto fun paper that corresponds to the dish in a unique font.  Check it out below:

Organization- Recipes 001 Organization- Recipes 002

I have two binders, one for meals, one specifically devoted to desserts:)

Then I created a label and dividers:

Organization- Recipes 003 Organization- Recipes 004

Organization- Recipes 006 Organization- Recipes 007

Organization- Recipes 014

Finally, I print the recipes on craft paper in varying fonts:

Organization- Recipes 008  Organization- Recipes 010

Organization- Recipes 012 Organization- Recipes 013

Organization- Recipes 015 Organization- Recipes 016

Organization- Recipes 018 Organization- Recipes 019

Organization- Recipes 020 Organization- Recipes 021

Happy cooking! 

 

*Here are the parties I’m linking to:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment