Sponsor Shout Out

Hi all!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's feeling like fall here, which is such a welcome change.  Makes me want to bake some goodies like The Handmade Home made!






Via The Handmade Home
**********


I wanted to take a minute to highlight the awesome sponsors of this blog.  I appreciate you!



I love that Fabricadabra is really just Donna, a woman who started this company in an effort to share her passion for fabric with the world.  She has “chosen to work with artisans from all around the world who still utilize pure and ancient techniques for dyeing and weaving fabrics. All decorative covers use natural dyes and are woven on handlooms. All embroidery is hand embroidered. All artisans are paid fair wages.” I love supporting companies where I feel like I know the person behind the product, don’t you?







image


Dotcoms for Moms is a new start up in Los Angeles, creating a site to de-clutter the Internet for moms.  We have over 100 categories of sites we have paired down into our top favorite sites.  Along with original content, our "Fab Finder" and "Get the Look", find the right mom style has never been easier.








Ruby Lane showcases quality Antiques & Art, Vintage Collectibles and Jewelry items from around the world.  They also have holiday designs and decor.







Val is a fellow blogger who takes creates some seriously tasty treats and photographs them so beautifully that I want to eat my computer screen.





Andrea is a fellow Texan, who relocated with her husband to London- (can you imagine?!). With a BFA in Graphic Design, she is pursuing her talents abroad via her Etsy shop, Creative Fox Studio





image


Julie of Etsy Stalkers is quite funny and spends her time trolling through etsy shops and letting us in on all the great treasures!  In her own words: “I'm a stalker. An etsy stalker. I love to search and search - and I'm going to share my favorite finds.  It's an obsession. Or addiction. Or whatever.”  :)






Rivit Media






The Rivit ads are the rotating ads at the top and sidebar of my blog.  I love those because they often offer discounts and coupons. 




If you are interested in advertising on Honey We're Home, you can email me at:



honeywerehomeblog@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment